Valentine’s day is around the corner and it can sometimes be a struggle to come up with unique and out of the ordinary ideas. Whilst a fancy dinner out can be lovely it can also be fun to mix things up a bit and do something a little different to celebrate your relationship or your single status of course! As this day for loving falls on a Sunday you can make some memorable plans that last all weekend and here is some inspo to help you do just that…
- An Evening in the Wild at the Night Safari – immerse yourself in the evening cool of the rainforest and follow the fairy lights to enjoy dinner in an air conditioned tipi tent set within a secret lakeside campsite, whilst also enjoying a private safari tour.
- Singled Out at Raffles Hotel – an evening of refined glamour for you and your single friends sipping cocktails in the historic Bar & Billiard room whilst meeting lots o new people.
- Champagne brunch – treat yourselves to that fun and fancy Champagne brunch you have been meaning to try, head there as a couple or with friends to truly indulge this weekend. My favourites are Raffles Hotel, Mezza 9 and new kid on the block J65 at Hotel Jen Tanglin.
- Get outside – enjoy the Singapore great outdoors and keep fit by taking a hike at MacRitchie, bike ride the East Coast, go paddle boarding in Sentosa or wake boarding at Ponggol.
- You know what they say a couple who cooks together stays together – why don’t you try learning a new skill at a Cookery Class such as Expat Kitchen or Palate Sensations.
- Treat yourself to a Staycation and Spa weekend – take a guilt free break from your home life and stay at any of Singapore’s luxury hotels for a touch of pampering and relaxation, I’m off to Hotel Jen Tanglin this weekend for a little R&R.
What are you up to this weekend?