I have been awarded the Liebster award by fellow blogger Skye at The Fit Traveller over in Australia, who is doing some awesome things to help make travel healthier.
Rather than being an individual award this is more of pat on the back and virtual fist pump to all new bloggers out there that have struck a cord with each of us. One thing that has struck me most about the blogging community is how supportive, kind and friendly everyone has been. There is a lot of love out there and may it continue for each other.
1. Reveal 11 interesting facts about yourself.
2. Answer the questions designated by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate other new bloggers for the Liebster.
4. Give your nominees a list of questions they have to answer.
1. I am a Chartered Surveyor and member of the RICS.
2. I have a masters in Real Estate.
3. I have a fully blown love for the tv programme ‘Who do you think you are?’
4. I hate donuts.
5. I have always wanted a dog, preferably a cockapoo…it’s like a teeny tiny teddy bear.
6. I am shit scared of spiders.
7. I can sing, although I hardly ever tell people about it. Ooh just did.
8. I have an addiction to passionfruits…put a passionfruit in anything and I’ll drink it!
9. I don’t like driving… road rage is real people!
10. My pet hate is when people don’t stick to a plan.
11. I love lists. Just like this one.
MY QUESTIONS FROM SKYE:
1. What makes you want to jump out of bed in the morning?
2. Who would you invite to a moonlight picnic?
My boyfriend, Simon.
3. If you could help one person make a positive change, who would it be?
Anyone I love.
4. Describe yourself in one word.
5. Your dream holiday destination is..
Japan in Sakura season.
6. iphone or SLR?
7. What do you most like writing about?
I love meeting and interviewing entrepreneurs who have started their own businesses and sharing their stories and beautiful products with my readers in my fashion features. I also love writing travel posts.
8. If one person could read one of your posts, who would it be?
9. Where do you hope you’re sitting on this day in one year?
In the Caribbean working on my tan, sorry blog!
10. What’s your biggest goal for this year?
To create an income from my blog and grow my #Blog Meet SG brand with more events.
11. If you were a colour, what would you be and why?
Pink, in any shade – it can be pretty, feminine, fiesty, sexy and summery.
I NOMINATE THE FOLLLOWING BLOGGERS:
Yen @ www.bluebirdgreen.com
Krystal @ www.perfectenoughforus.com
Kayleigh @ www.thewayiwanderlust.blogspot.ca
Malinda @ www.mybrownpaperpackages.com
Nickie @ www.thegoodwolfmanifesto.com
Amaia @ www.thesingaporediaries.com
Irene @ www.singaporemomblogs.com
QUESTIONS FOR YOU TO ANSWER:
1. Where is your happy place?
2. What is your favourite item of clothing?
3. What do you think of when you think of Singapore?
4. What 3 words describe you best?
5. Why did you start blogging?
6. Who is your dream dinner party guest?
7. Who is your favourite blogger at the moment?
8. What word would you use to describe Lulabelle Lifestyle blog?
9. What do you love most about where you live?
10. What is your favourite food?
There we have it, I look forward to seeing your responses and lets keep the positivity flowing.