The bi-annual shopping extravaganza that is Boutiques at the Pit is back for its Spring Edition. Opening to the public tomorrow, this boutique shopping fair is your one stop shop catering for your home, children, gifts and your fashion needs. Each of the 150 boutiques has been carefully curated for it’s quality and each boutique is beautifully decorated to provide a highly enjoyable shopping experience. You will also get the opportunity to meet the designers behind the brands and learn the story of the product, something that every discerning customer is wanting more and more these days.
So to get you ready for the next two days of shopping here is all of the need to know information:
- Date & Time: Fri 11th March 9am-8pm & Sat 12th March 9am – 6pm
- Location: The Pit Building, 1 Republic Boulevard, Singapore 038975 (Next to the Singapore Flyer)
- Parking: Yes and it’s FREE
- Can I get there via public transport? – Yes you can! The nearest MRT station is Promenade a 5-minute walk away. Alternatively, the Marina Centre Bus Terminal on Raffles Boulevard is a 3-minute walk from Boutiques.
- How long will I need to shop? – There is a lot to see here so give yourself at least 2-3 hours to visit each boutique and enjoy a coffee or glass of champagne on your way around.
- Will there be any refreshments? – Yes, you can choose from the popup wine and champagne bar, Cedele Café, Workspace Espresso bar and Poursteady by Liberty Coffee.
- Do I need to bring my own shopping bag? – No, there are free bags given out at the entrance for all of your purchases.
- Do they accept credit cards? – Yes they accept the following methods of payment: cash, VISA, MasterCard, AMEX and Nets.
Some of my personal favourites not to be missed:
- August Society
- Cote and Badt
- Hat of Cain
- Indi Nyah
- Jasper Living
- Ribbon & Roses
- Shiva Designs Bespoke
- Simone Irani
- Sol Sisters
- The Tui Collection