To get my healthy fix I follow a few websites; my favourite being Madeleine Shaw as her recipes are always packed full of flavour and my recent find Hemsley & Hemsley also have lots of recipes which look and sound delicious. Both of these websites have cook books out at the moment and are currently taking the UK by storm sharing their tips for a healthier and more energized life.
Here are links to 10 mouth wateringly tasty and healthy recipes:
2. My second recipe from Madeleine are some fun Fish Tacos with mango salsa with homemade chickpea flour tacos.
3. A very photogenic recipe from Deliciously Ella (another UK export) of a Rainbow salad packed full of essential nutrients.
4. Next up is a hearty looking Mexican Squash soup from Hemsley & Hemsley.
5. Hemsley & Hemsley also have a healthy alternative to pasta with this Courgetti and red pesto recipe.
6. A recipe that I have seen time and time again across the internet is Baked Eggs, having made this recipe a number of times now I can say that it is downright delicious.
7. Here is a recipe on how to work pork into your healthy lifestyle by making an Asian inspired Stir-fry pork.
8. Jamie Oliver online has a huge selection of healthy recipes to choose from, this Piri Piri Chicken recipe is on my to make list for sure.
9. I also like the look of this Vegetable Rosti with eggs from Jamie Oliver.
10. Who said curries had to be bad for you? This cauliflower rice lean pork curry looks like it will do the trick.
Let me know if you try any of these recipes and do you know any healthy living websites based in Singapore?
PS. If you want to see more recipes then check out my Recipe section for a mix of healthy and decadent recipes.